Slotted & Drilled Rotor
“Race Track Technology.”
The Slotted and Drilled brake rotor by ADB Brakes is the accumulation of technological advancements and improvements to reach this pinnacle of race track technology. This brake rotor is for drivers who demand only the best performance out of their vehicles.
As with all ADB brake rotors, the Slotted and Drilled brake rotor is:
- ISO/TS 16949 Approved
- QS9000 Approved
- ISO9002 Approved
ADB Brake rotors are manufactured to OE bolt on replacement and meet Australian Design Rule (ADR) requirements.
Along with meeting the set international quality standards, this brake rotor also includes benefits such as:
- ALL benefits of the standard and slotted rotors
- Aggressive and sporty looks combined with functionality
- Bolt on replacement
- Improved braking – maximum dispersion of friction gases and residue
- Improved pad bite – cleans brake pad surface
- Improved wet weather braking – expels water to reduce risk of *hydroplaning
- Includes easy-to-follow fitting instructions on the back each box along with an instruction manual enclosed inside
*Hydroplaning is the loss of steering/brake control when a layer of water prevents direct contact between the surfaces i.e. The disc brake pad and disc brake rotor and/or tires and roads.
All ADB brake rotors come with a warranty of 24,000kms or 12 months guarantee (whichever occurs first) against faulty materials or workmanship to ensure your peace of mind.